Organic farming is the major practice that is innovatively done everywhere nowadays. There are many factors which influenced this type of farming. The major reason is protecting the environment. Recently we have seen there was a huge increase in the usage of chemicals and inorganic fertilizers in the soil. This has led to a decrease in soil fertility since they have been used for many years. This has polluted the water and soil which has impacted the environment. To avoid such things and to retain the fertility of the soil people started to buy organic plant food to use for farming.
The move to organic farming is increasing among people day by day. Even for kitchen gardening and lawn people are using organic compost to prepare the soil and to provide nutrition to the plants. The important aspects to buy organic plant food are:
Ecological balance – There are many beneficial microorganisms in the soil which are important for plant growth. Using EM culture based organic fertilizers will help in the growth of beneficial microorganisms and maintain their biodiversity. These microorganisms are very helpful in many ways like nitrogen-fixing and in releasing the nutrients slowly into the soil so that the plants can absorb it easily.
Cost of farming – When you use organic agricultural products frequently there will no need to fertilize the soil again and again since they provide nutrients regularly. All you need is to fertilize the soil on a considtant and regular basis
Environmental Aspect – As previously highlighted, increased use of chemicals in the soil have depleted most of the soil nutrients and also have decreased the soil fertility. The chemicals, when washed off with water, will pollute the water and also harm the organisms living in it. Thus, when you use organic products you can eliminate these issues completely. You can use organic acids to produce healthy plants.
You can rest assured that certified organic products are safe and effective and won’t damage the environment as there is a requirement the world over that these products are certified by credible organizations such as ACO, Nassa, etc. Sometimes, we don’t check the pH level of the soil. To maintain the ph level of the soil we utilize organic inputs which help to maintain long term balance.
There are different types of inputs that are manufactured without any chemicals which you can buy from One Organic store easily to support the plant growth. The common benefits of using these inputs are:
Improved soil texture so that the root can firmly grow in the soil.
Proper supply of essential minerals.
Resistant to plant diseases and other insects.
Maintain the pH level of the soil.
Provide a proper supply of nutrition to the plants.
Resistant to climatic changes.
These are some of the reasons agricultural products like organic acids, EM water obtained through EM culture are widely used. ACO Australia is one organization that checks and approves agricultural products that are used for farming.
We all know the importance of soil when it comes to growing plants. The soil is the place where there is the ecosystem of microorganisms. There are many organisms that depend on the soil for their growth. There are both harmful and beneficial microbes found in the soil. Both types of microbes have their own effects on plant growth. For this, soil microbiology should be known in order to preserve the soil and plants from the pathogenic microorganisms. Here is some important information on soil biodiversity which everyone should know.
The study of the microorganisms present in the soil is commonly known as the soil microbiology. Here the role of the organisms, functioning, and properties are studied in detail so that they can be differentiated easily. The soil is an excellent source of microorganisms whether it is beneficial microbes or harmful ones. The beneficial ones help in the nourishment of the soil whereas the pathogenic microorganisms affect the growth of the plants.
There will be a million types of microorganisms in just a handful of soil. These are greatly responsible for the process of nitrogen fixation where the nitrogen present in the atmosphere is converted into compounds that can be used by the plants easily for their growth. For increased support buy organic fertilizer at One Organic and apply it to the soil for the proper supply of minerals to the plants.
Let’s discuss in detail the beneficial microbes and their role in improving the soil health.
1. Bacteria – These are the single-celled organisms that are available in millions in number. They help in decomposing the organic waste in the soil. During this process, the released nutrients will be used by the plant for its growth. The other important role of bacteria is the fixation of nitrogen in the soil.
2. Fungi – These are microorganisms that can be beneficial as well as pathogenic microorganisms depending upon the species available in the soil. They help in breaking down the nutrients in the soil which can be readily used by the plants. It is also excellent decomposers which convert dead organic material into biomass.
3. Algae – The algae will be found in all types of soil and cause no harm to the plants since they produce their own food. They help in maintaining soil fertility, increase the carbon compound in the soil, help in water retention, produce oxygen and help in building the soil structure.
4. Actinomycetes – This is the microorganism that acts like both bacteria and fungi. Its role in the soil is also the same as bacteria and fungi. They are mainly responsible for the smell of the soil.
5. Viruses – The viruses are the ones that play a key role in maintaining the soil ecology. They also help in balancing the nutrients and gases present in the soil.
6. Protozoa – it is also single-celled microorganisms that help in producing nutrition to the soil and protect the plant from the microorganisms which cause diseases to it.
In the functional soil, all you need is to add organic fertilizer at the right quantity because the remaining process will be carried out by the microorganisms present in the soil itself. In the past soil microbiology, was used to find the microorganisms and their role. Nowadays they are used to find the harmful microbes and eliminate it using organic agricultural products. While they also cultivate the beneficial organisms to produce more valuable products for the soil in a natural way.
Thus for balancing the soil nutrients and support plant growth adding natural plant food like organic fertilizer is important. You can buy all the organic products in first quality at One Organic store easily. Follow them on social media such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter for the latest updates. Also, contact them through E-mail or phone for future queries.